I am an independent artisan, currently focusing on hand beaded wearable and non-wearable art. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments, or to share your bead work.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

More Design Ideas (too many ideas, not enough time)


Here is another picture of something I would like to re-create. I have this wonderful book by Diane Fitzgerald, called The Beaded Garden. She does an amazing thistle in it. One of these days I am going to try.

This photo of a thistle was taken in the Hall Office Park in Frisco, that is covered in beautiful fields and much, much art, mainly large scale sculpture.









This photo I took of one of the fiberglass roses that are scattered about, looks like something you could make into jewelry. I have never thought too hard about what or how... But it has possibilities.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites