I am an independent artisan, currently focusing on hand beaded wearable and non-wearable art. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments, or to share your bead work.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pink Swarovski (c) Ring


Available
I am really enjoying rings lately.
A little more instant gratification I guess.


This ring is done on elastic, many layers of elastic, so
it is very secure. It is a size 6 ring, but will stretch to a size 7.


The center bead is an opaque pink Swarovski (c) crystal,
and it makes beautiful rainbows.
The green beads on either side
of it are German glass, and then there are tiny opaque white
Swarovski (c) crystals on either side of that.
The rest of the ring is worked in Bali (sterling) Silver.


I love this ring, and made one for myself.
I wear it daily, and it looks great.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites